Due to the confidential nature of the relationship between Dr. Comeau and his corporate clients and their organizations, it was agreed that a brief synopsis of client profiles would be outlined at this time.
- The performance, attitude and behaviour of a Director, who managed a medium sized department, became intolerable to senior management and his own organization. The CEO issued an ultimatum "shape up or ship out".
- A labour Union needed to improve working relations with its three major employers and the Worker's Safety Insurance Board (WSIB).
- A previously very successful Business consultant lost "her edge".... "her confidence"...."her winning formula"... and almost her business.
- A V.P. of a large organization was passed on a significant promotion, ...he became upset, despondent and reacted in ways that were counter productive to the organization, his professional career and his personal life.
- A financial executive's success and performance both personally and professionally was being limited by his recent "avoidance behaviour", ...this impacted his organization, ...his professional/financial success and his relationships at home.
- An upcoming female executive requested coaching on how to be more effective and successful in the male dominated "old boys' club" business she was in.
- A senior executive's work and home life was literally "killing him."
- A divisional V.P. needed support and structure to successfully integrate four distinctly different manufacturing plants (with different unions and cultures) into one effective management and business system.
- A CFO's impending divorce and susequent bout of depression, impacted his work performance, the senior management team and his ability to move on in life.
- The owner of a small company's life changed after she was diagnosed with breast cancer.